Gradient Geothermal Inc. identifies geothermal resources through state-of-the-art exploration techniques. We also have expertise in geothermal land leasing, well field assessment, and managing the installation of low-temperature geothermal power plants and direct use heating projects.
Gradient Geothermal has more than two decades of experience with geothermal energy project exploration and identification. We excel in cost-effective and innovative approaches to finding and developing geothermal resources. We specialize in working with local landowners and rural communities on geothermal energy projects.
Why choose Gradient Geothermal for your next geothermal project?
- Gradient Geothermal excels at working with rural communities and private land owners to take a geothermal project from conception, through exploration and resource development, to the completion of a geothermal power generation or direct use geothermal project.
- Gradient Geothermal specializes in geothermal exploration and development projects in the Rocky Mountains, Basin and Range, Pacific Northwest, and Mexico.
- Gradient Geothermal brings over 25 years experience in geothermal, geological and geophysical exploration in the natural resource industry in the United States, Central America, and South America.
- Gradient Geothermal pioneered new advanced field methods for delineating geothermal resources in both fracture and magma geothermal systems.
- Gradient Geothermal uses the latest computer techniques for its geothermal exploration. These techniques include three-dimensional modeling, advanced GIS capability, and state-of-the-art color map plotting.
- Gradient Geothermal currently brokers geothermal development leases on over 20,000 acres of public and private land in the western United States. We understand how to navigate the legal and financial issues that can stop a geothermal project in its tracks.
We invite you to explore our website for more information on our past and current projects, and our areas of expertise. Then contact us to discuss how Gradient Geothermal can assist you in your own geothermal project.
Gradient Geothermal is Building Energy from the Ground Up